Thursday, February 19, 2009

Casual Play


All wednesday from now on we are going to play vtes from 4.30 to 8.30

Yerterday I played 2 games. I played the first one with my spell of life´s deck who wins 4 VP and 1 GW and the second one was a block deck with mercy of set.

The first table was:

1º Toreador (Rubén)---> Spell of Life (Me) ---> Akunanse block (Sergio) ----> Assamite block (Angel)

I started getting out as followers of set as I could and I was playing a spell of life each turn. The laibons couldn´t stop all my +1 stealth actions and when I got out 4 mommies with an unmasking in play the game was over. I played a dream world and 11 minions with 2 bleed... Sergio forgot that he can´t block allies with the "no secrets of the magaji" and my mommies went throught his defenses.

The second one was:

1º True Brujah Multi Rush (Angel)----> Mercy of set deck (Me) ----> Assamite Block (Rubén)----> Akunanse (Sergio)

I won 0 VP in that table, but I love this deck and this card: Mercy for Seth, so I enjoyed as always. It ended by time. Angel: 1.5, Sergio 0.5, Rubén 0.5 and me 0 xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment