Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Freak combo of the month


What do you think if I tell you that you can put in play 5 mummies at the third or fourth turn with no pool cost?
-This guy is crazy!
Sure!

Ingredients:

Mata Hari

Madness network


Spell of Life

Freak Drive

Clan Impersonation

First at all influence Mata Hari. In your master phase play Madness Network. Then play clan impersonation and choose Malkavian. Freak Drive. Spell of Life. Freak Drive. Your prey´s turn: Spell of Life, freak drive...
You can play a spell of life each player´s turn.

It has a lot of problems as Mata Hari´s blood isn´t infinite or they can block your spell life´s actions or they may burn your madness network... But is a freak combo! So it´s only for enjoyment!

Also you can play this deck idea seriously and give matahari some protection before you play all the spell of life at the same turn. I´m working a deck that maybe can win some VP with this idea, perhaps you could help me...

I hope that LSJ let me do this... I haven´t asked him yet. xD

1 comment:

  1. Awesome idea!

    For your blood loss problem--the best way to do it is probably spend the first turn tooling up with Anakara Citadel. It's a must play for any Mata Hari deck!

    Free Freak Drives = win

    I'd also follow Matt Morgan's lead and just use around 60 cards to draw into your combo.

    ReplyDelete