Sunday, January 17, 2010

VTES Tournament ("Mi tesoro" , Madrid)

Yesterday I was in Madrid playing a vtes tournament. 20 people.
"Mi tesoro" was the store where we played. I met good people in there. Thanks for the hospitality. Greetings!

I played with an akunanse deck. I haven´t bought anything of Ebony kingdom, so my deck was old date, but I broke some heads with it.
I thought that in this tournament there isn´t no much weapons, so I remove my drawings out the beast from the deck... OUCH! Guns, guns and more guns xD.

1 Table--->
-Weenees auspex
-Weenees guns
-Saulot/mata hari
-Me (no secrets of the magaji)
-Gangrel deck

1.5 Points

2 Table--->
-Me
-Mata hari block with zip guns (the funiest deck I saw there) with slaughterhouses.
-!Nosferatu combat
-Lasombra/Kyashid

0 points.

3 Table--->
-Toreador block guns
-Brujah guns
-Me (no drawing deck)
-Weenees guns

1 point

I have to left the tournament before the final begun, so I don´t know who won.
P.D. Thanks to Pablo for the Infernal Promo.

No comments:

Post a Comment