Monday, October 19, 2009

Cheap Decks II

A lot of new tribal creatures have come to magic. One of them are the vampires. Before zendikar, vampires are expensive creatures with no deck around them.
Actually, the vampires are in a lot of movies, books, serials and now Wizard of the Coast have created a low cost black creatures arround them. I´ve bought the cards in internet and my deck is something like that:


2x Guul Draz Vampire
4x Vampire Nighthawk
4x Gatekeeper of Malakir
4x Vampire Lacerator
2x Child of Night
4x Blood Seeker

4x Disfigure
4x Sign in Blood
4x Tendrils of Corruption
4x Vampire´s Bite
4x Vampiric Link

20x Swamp

It´s a 8 Euros deck. No rares, only vampires.

2 comments:

  1. ur fucking stupid for not having 4 vampire nocturnis in it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I´m fucking stupid for not to buy 4x 20 euros x 1 vampire nocturnus. If you´ve bought it for this prize (80 euros), I think I´m not the stupid one here...

    Anyway, this is a cheap deck to play with friends. I don´t want to do a tournament deck.

    ReplyDelete