Sunday, January 25, 2009

1º Tournament (San Esteban de Nogales)

Last 28 of December, we were in a little village of Leon (Spain) named San Esteban de Nogales (300 inhabitants). At 2:00 a.m. we were drinking some wine+coke (Calimocho) at my girlfriend´s wine cellar under the land and we were smoking some grass like frodo Baggins... when, at least, we get out all our magic decks to play the tournament. I played with my rogue deck and I´ve got a great position at the 1vs1 and 2vs2.

The results were (12 participants):
1vs1:
1º Gelo, black deck with lots of visara and hypnotic specter.
2º Me, with my rogue deck
2vs2:
1º Juan Angel and me (blue birds)
2º Gelo and ¿? (2 decks with visara)

I hope we´ll repeat this a lot of times from now on. I´m trying to do the same with Vtes, but Magic is already too powerfull to me xD

Video:


No comments:

Post a Comment