Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The end of Vtes?

Today, one of the oldest players in Valladolid (my city) has told me that he´s going to leave vtes and he wants to sell all his cards.

Is the third guy that leave vtes in valladolid this month. Why is this?

Is the Crisis the Guilty for all of this? The Global Warming? Bush?

Is Vtes going to end? I don´t know, but one thing it´s true: at the spanish forum, for 1 guy who is buying cards there are 5 who are selling.

It saddens me so much. I think that Vtes is the best card game at the moment and someone is killing it. What do you think? Who is killing Vtes?

2 comments:

  1. Have you asked those three players why they quit playing?

    The reasons might not be directly related to VtES, e.g. they are more occupied with their job and/or family. Maybe they just need the money from selling the card? Or they will move to an city where there is no playgroup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I´ve asked them, and they said me that they need money. But they are still in WoW ($15 per month), other CCG games or Warhammer. From some time to now I´m being looking at a lot of people leaving vtes, and there are less people coming from other games. This is a problem.
    Why those people left Vtes and why they haven´t left the other hobbies they have. That´s a question that white wolf would answer.

    ReplyDelete